jcardinell

Tuesday, November 08, 2005

out of the blue--into the dark

Sometimes it hits you--hits you out of no where. You have no clue why it is there. "Where did this come from," you ask. Callie wrote me once when I asked her about this. "We get used to only having so much time of happiness before unhappiness comes in, so that when we are happy and going along fine we remember that it is about time to become unhappy. So even if there is nothing in the world at that time to make us unhappy- we realize that the time is coming soon and we get unhappy about that."

That may be the answer for me some of the time, but tonight I know why the "unhappiness" has hit me. It is funny because most of the time I would call this "melancholy," but what I am feeling tonight is so much worse than that.

Thankfully, I have a project due tomorrow so am not laying in bed thinking, but it sucks because I can't stay focused. (this blog being proof).

Oh well--the sun will be up in the morning...I hope it helps.

see my mother is gonna worry--but she shouldn't....

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home