jcardinell

Sunday, November 06, 2005

weirdo


so yea....I had a panic attack last night.

No it wasn't when I realized that I had to go to Brooklyn with Maggie :)

No it wasn't when I saw this view from the roof of David's apt in Williamsburg.

No it wasn't when I realized that it was 4am and I was looking at friends on facebook.

No, I had the panic attack in my sleep. In this dream, which took place at both the Vatican and my grandmothers livingroom, I was attending class. (I guess that is not too far off since because of the strike I will be having class anywhere but a classroom). Anyway, in the middle of class I "realized" that I had been skipping another class for like 3 or 4 weeks I had forgotten that I was even registered for the class. I really began to freak out when I realized this. Then I began to think well I guess I should start going back, but. . .

Well thank goodness I woke up before having a heartattack in my sleep.

Oh and btw the weird part is not that I had this dream, but that I had a similar dream a few months ago...

1 Comments:

  • Wierd thing,,,,,I had a similiar dream last week. I dreamed that I had not been going to class but that did not panic me. It was having to tell you mom that I was failing that caused the panic.
    Welcome to the Twilight Zone.
    Dad

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At Sun Nov 06, 09:47:00 PM 2005  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home