jcardinell

Tuesday, November 08, 2005

i am having rice for super

Ok so you know how in some movies something crazy will happen, but then you realize it was just in the actor's head? For example, this girl is mad at someone and she kills him but then in reality she just smiles at him. Well that happened to me today. I imagine it was do to the lack of sleep last night and a long hard day at the factory, oops I mean bookstore.

Well I am walking down the street today and I see this old man with a cane. He is walking up to another old man with a cane. Imagine two cowboys in the street in front of the OK corral and you will understand how it looked. Well when they finally reach each other; I mean they are old men with canes so it takes a while, when the get face to face one says something confrontational to the other. And then hits him on the arm with his cane. They then proceed to duel it out right there on the sidewalk. In this case you should imagine two guys with swords (but old and not very agile). A crowd began to form and the short Hispanic man in a tuxedo begins to take bets. I place five dollars on the guy in the blue suit. I chose him because he had cool cane. After a few minutes of fighting, the old gentleman in grey falls over and begin to gasp for breath. My fighter in blue looks up at the now hushed crowd. We are waiting for the final blow. He makes eye contact with me and looks down at the gasping man, and simply turns and walks away.

well since it was obvious he won, I collected my money and am about to go eat Italian food.

HA!

well needless to say I had a few blocks to make up the story of the two old men walking toward each other.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home