jcardinell

Monday, April 17, 2006

an update

so yea....It has been a while,

a quick update, I am back in Mississippi--normally I would follow that with a sarcastic woohoo, but I honestly think God is doing something in me by having me here.....I am working at Emmanuel Church as a ministry assistant...it is typical assistant stuff...but I am digging it more than you might imagine....I got to work on the planning and implementation of the guest reception room...I am getting to work on the summer SOS program....I can't tell you want SOS is so don't ask--haha.....you will find out on May 14th....on that day Emmanuel will take a trip down a road that God has been molding us for (is that a mixed metaphor, not sure)....anyway, the best thing about being here is that I am getting to learn....that is all I want to do right now...God has called me into the ministry and all I was looking for when I left NYC was a place to learn....that is what I have found...my prayer now is simply that God continue to do something in me and then begin to do stuff through me.

anyway.....that is enough for now...just know that this thing is up and running again....

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home