jcardinell

Tuesday, November 29, 2005

I figured it out

Recently, I have noticed a nondescript, blue work van (you know, like a FedEx truck, but blue) parked outside of my apartment building. Here is what I think is going on. I think that NYU has built a large vault underneath WSV. In this vault, they keep the piles and piles of cash they take from us each year. I can just imagine John Sexton, the president, swimming through the money much like Scrooge McDuck does his gold. This vault has been a tightly kept secret among the elite at NYU since they purchase WSV some years ago. That is, until recently. I think that a Graduate assistant working in the presidents office discovered a secret communique about the vault, and is now working to get into it.

After finding out about the vault the GA brought together the best of the best graduate assistants, from all the different schools at NYU. Together they orchestrated the Graduate assistants strike as a diverse. You see, due to the many sleepless nights John Sexton does not have time to go for a swim in his piles of cash. During the strike they are secretly tunneling under W. 3rd st from Stern in the vault under my apartment. The blue work truck is their command and control center. From the truck they are doing all they can to keep the strike going until they have taken all the cash from the vault.

I knew there was more to this strike thing now I have figured it out....

3 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home